Saturday, June 16, 2018

A Tradition

I made all of these noises about eating healthy lately...which I am trying to do. In reality I am eating most anything, just smaller portions and trying to cut down on carbohydrates and sugar when possible. My husband does not share my dietary habits...so
when in Lake City, he usually wants to go down into town after dinner for an ice cream at our old fashioned soda fountain. I am not up to date on the history of this quaint old building, although I do know that at one time it was a pharmacy. We like to get an ice cream( I get a kiddie cup) and sit on those benches on the boardwalk, which is a great place to people watch.
They do have a nice place inside to sit and this charming courtyard which is between the 19th century buildings.
So, if you are ever in our little town...stop by the San Juan Soda Fountain.

6 comments:

  1. What a neat place! I would want to go too and find something sugar free! lol Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks a nice place to sit with a kiddie cup :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's impossible to be good all the time Janey 😉 especially when ice cream is involved!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pleasant environment to indulge. Any gelato available; that's my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this is one of the most significant information for me.
    And i’m glad reading your article.
    But should remark on some general things, the web site style is perfect,
    the articles is really great : D. Good job…
    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete