Thursday, May 9, 2019

Cupcake Card

Surely you knew that I was going to post my latest creation from my card making class!

Please don't look too closely. This class reminded me a bit of doing Origami...not that I know how to do that either. Problem is, the class wasn't long enough. Before I fully understood how to follow the pattern, cut everything out and figure out what side to glue everything on....the class was over. The lady sitting next to me did a much better job...which is why I didn't take a picture of hers...It would make mine look even worse. Next week is the last class. I have had fun...learned a little and am happy there is not a final exam or a grade!

3 comments:

  1. Dearest Janey,
    You sure did the best you could and yes, at a fast pace that would be hard for most of us!
    But you enjoyed it and that was the main goal!
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job and I think it looks beautiful, I can't even think of myself making this!

    ReplyDelete