Thursday, June 20, 2019

They've Grown

When I say they have grown, I am not talking about the baby birds. I am talking about our guests.
I remember taking this same shot when we first finished building our cabin, but the shoes were a lot smaller then. Tom's middle daughter and husband have been here all week from Georgia. They have four kids that somehow have grown up before my eyes, and are now college students. One grandson also brought a friend.
Three of the boys wanted to sleep down in the basement where we have a large comfortable blue sofa. This is the way it normally looks,
and this is how it looks now. I had already removed all of the water bottles and coke cans.  It has been a mess down there, but I am enjoying every minute of it. It is so wonderful to have  a house full of young people!I am sad to say they depart today which is Thursday, but on Saturday I have my youngest daughter, her sister in law and three little ones arriving. Time to do laundry and restock the pantry!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Janey,
    That sure keeps you both very busy but it is a warm experience for being together!
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete