Monday, September 2, 2019

Missing In Action!

No, I haven't flown away on a hot air balloon....but we have returned to Texas. We have a trip to Europe coming up, and needed to return home to get ready. I will keep posting between now and then if I find something interesting to share. Don't think my trips to the dry cleaners, drug store and Walmart are blog worthy! Oh.....
We were surprised to see these balloons on our early morning departure from Colorado. It was only like 7am and they greeted us as we came over the mountain from Lake City!

6 comments:

  1. Exiting, you are coming to Europe again! I am curious where you are going to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shall be interested to know where your travels take you - have a good time, and take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific shot!

    We have hot air balloons in the air on a regular basis here, but also a festival of it on Labour Day. I saw them this weekend at a distance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dearest Janey,
    Well, that was a nice way of saying till next time in Colorado by having that Hot Air Balloon Show for you!
    Have a safe trip and ENJOY.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Those Balloons - Safe Travels - And Thanx For Sparing Me The Wally World Photos - I Proudly Point Out That I Have Never Spent A Dime There

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete