Friday, April 16, 2021

Oops!

 Me oh my! Look what I did to the side mirror on my car....


I pride myself on being a good driver...and have never had a accident.

Guess I can’t claim that now.


Click on drawing to enlarge

You see one of my sisters ask me to come over and help her prepare a casserole which was my recipe. She was expecting and overnight guest, so she ask me to pull in and and over to the left so her guest would be able to pull into the right side of garage since it was going to storm. My sister has a covered parking area by her side door. The roof of the cover is held up by two brick posts.I usually  park even with the door and don’t pull  further back. So when I went to leave I looked over my right shoulder to line up and miss the house...forgetting about those darn posts. Grrr.


At least there is no damage  to the side of the car or my sister’s brick posts!

9 comments:

  1. Easily done. I think we've all been there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Janey,
    Well, it eventually might happen to all of us... Good luck in getting it replaced; might be costly as usual.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Well - Sometimes Objects Really Are Closer Than They Appear

    Big Hugs
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  4. These events are very stressful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never mind Janey, it happens to the best of us 😉

    ReplyDelete