Thursday, January 13, 2022

Fashion

 I went over to the mall today. Correction, I didn’t go over to walk around the mall. I am still being very careful about public places. I needed something from a department store that is connected to the mall..


I took a couple of pictures of things that amaze me. It’s rodeo time in Ft. Worth, and I guess there must be some fancy cowgirls about. I simply can not image anyone wearing these?


These caught my eye in the men’s department…how could they not!




Saw some shoes that would match in the shoe department. Looks like it’s going to be a colorful Spring!

2 comments:

  1. Dearest Janey,
    Well, any man has to be quite daring to wear such a color jacket.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are dazzling aren't they! I don't know if you ever see Michael Portillo programs about railway travel in the UK but that's the kind of jacket he wears.

    ReplyDelete