Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Seafood


Trying to eat healthier. So a fish restaurant is usually high on my list of choices. This  particular restaurant had an unusual metal sculpture. The wall above was directly in my view. It was a whole series of metal sculptures, but with lighting they had created a complete underwater scene that ran the length of the room.
Sorry about the blurr...I only had my phone to capture it.

I don't cook a lot of fish with the exception of salmon.......do you?
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Hello:
    Sea fish, for obvious reasons, is not very reliable in Hungary. We do, however, eat salmon fairly frequently which we enjoy very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am not much of a fish eater. have cooked some salmon dinners. tried broiling orange roughy. i eat a ton of chicken breast instead.

    ReplyDelete