Friday, September 26, 2014

Pictures pictues, everywhere!

We are trying our best to decide what pictures to hang where in our new house. This house is not a lot different in size than we had in Houston, but we have more windows....and less wall space.

Today we will start in the dining room. Do you find hanging art stressful? I dislike all of the measuring..and disagreeing on the height they should be hung ..
These mirrored botanicals are especially tricky to hang
I know which wall I want this still life on

and then there is this. My husband fell in love with it. It is very large...which really doesn't bother me. It's just the black background..... Kind of reminds me of an Elvis painting on a piece of velvet.
Oh, I didn't say that. We will hang it...and I will like it...
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Make a decision on each one, hang it, and then enjoy. Don't fuss, diminishes the pleasure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mirrored botanicals look beautiful. Can't wait to see where you end up hanging them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you luck with this, can't advise you from here I am afraid.

    ReplyDelete