Sunday, June 19, 2016

The Dad's in Our Lives

Yes, it is Father's Day here in the U.S. A time to honor our Dad's
My dad (1918-1986) was a tall charming, intelligent man who loved children, especially little girls, which was a good thing since he had five.
I can't talk about good Dad's without mentioning my husband Tom. He married me 30 yrs ago, when I was a divorced Mom with two little girls, five and nine. He had three grown daughters of his own, but came to love my girls and was a wonderful father and role model. Still is.
Let's not forget our son in laws. All of our son in laws are great. Here though, I am focusing on my two son in laws. Joe is certainly hands on when it comes to raising Hannah,
as is Matt with little Abigail. I couldn't have picked two better men to be the father's of my grandchildren.

I hope today, of all days, you will acknowledge the Dad's in your lives!

4 comments: