Sunday, September 17, 2017

Lodging

Even though we are back in Texas, Tom keeps getting pictures from his Hiking group. I think the pictures are interesting, so I will pass them along.
You may click on any picture to enlarge

This picture was taken on a hike while Tom was still there. I am always amazed at the beauty of an Aspen Forest.
 This is a picture of one of the two Yurts we have in our county there (high in the mountains). Hikers or skiers can reserve a bed to sleep here for as little as $20.00 a night.
 Part of the hiking group stopped in to have a look.It is rather crude, but has the necessities. There are cots for sleeping, a stove for cooking, a sink, table for eating and a wood stove for heat. I am thinking it would be a welcome sight on a cold night.
I am going offline for a couple of weeks....will have pictures when I return, and will visit your blogs to let you know that I am back. Janey

5 comments:

  1. Dearest Janey,
    Indeed, those Aspen woods have wonderful birch trees!
    It was quite an adventure and indeed, such a place is a God sent when being cold or exhausted!
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatever you are up too, hope to see you back here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would be an interesting place to stay . Imagine waking to all that super scenery. Have a good break.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice post really ! I apperciate your blog Thanks for sharing,keep sharing more blogs.

    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete