Saturday, September 16, 2017

The Wood

Tom and I were sitting in a coffee shop having a conversation. I  wasn't paying any attention to the wainscoting (wood decorating the lower part of the wall).....
that is until this message stamped on the wall caught my eye.
Only then did I notice all of the scuff marks on the wood. Kind of nice being surrounded by wood that has known such joy. Okay, this sounds corny, but I could almost image people dancing all around us.Tom inquired what I was doing when I stopped on the way out to take a picture of the wall. He should know by now that I will pull my camera out for anything I find interesting!!

8 comments:

  1. I would have done the same thing! I fantasise right now about dancing, if only I could. Don't let anyone kid you, recovering from this surgery is a real BEAR!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is interesting to use the dancefloor at the walls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love that the wood has been refunded used Janey.. my husband is the same, he never knows what will catch my eye at a seconds notice 😀

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dearest Janey,
    Yes, one almost can envision many couples having the time of their life; dancing to their heart's content!
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see you're back in TX, Janie. If only that scuffed wood could talk. I wonder how it likes being "retired" to a coffee shop! It snowed a bit in Breckenridge yesterday but melted quickly, thank goodness!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh hi Barb, I am always tickled to have a visit from you! Yes, we have been home for a week. I know we are missing the color, but we are off on a trip soon. Plz come again. Janey

      Delete
  6. Wow !!! absolutely fantastic blog. I am very glad to have such useful information.

    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete