Saturday, December 2, 2017

The Control Center

Just off the hallway in our new (downsized home) my husband and I have a U-shaped office....that we share.One side is his
and the other is mine. Most people that know me would say that I am very organized....well this is where I am not. I do have enough storage space that I can scoop all of this "stuff" up and hide it in a moments notice...but this is it's usual look. If anything is important..or needs doing. It lands here....in my control center.
Do you have a place that you can call yours?

3 comments:

  1. I have 2 desks and an architectural table that I've claimed for crafting. It has all kinds of projects waiting for time to 'play'! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also have two spots Janey, one where I write and download photos for the blog and a desk for all the household paperwork and believe me you haven't seen messy until you've seen that one 😀

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like it serves your purposes!

    ReplyDelete