Monday, December 18, 2017

The Game

As many of you know, my husband and I moved to Ft. Worth, Texas a few years ago to be closer to my family. I feel very fortunate to have four sisters in the area.
Late yesterday afternoon my sister Polly invited all of the sisters over for a glass of wine, some delicious hors d'oeuvres and to play a game.
Polly's house on a holiday is something to behold, but it is a treat to be there anytime.
Looks like to me that Santa beat us there.
Ah yes, the game. She had this new game The idea is for you to answer one question on  these flash cards before the beads in that timer thing get to the bottom.(5 seconds) The questions aren't really difficult. For example: Name three bald headed celebrities, or three types of fish, or even three college mascots. Sounds easy and fun doesn't it? Did I win? Well let's put it this way: I need to find the game 60 second rule.

6 comments:

  1. You and your sisters certainly do many wonderful events and activities together. You are very fortunate!! Yesterday was the anniversary of the death of my last surviving sibling. Miss them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must be glad to have moved so close to your sisters. It looks fun how she has decorated her house and play the game together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Janey,
    Haha, we all need time in thinking isn't it?!
    A good brain exercise though and if played regularly it might help us.
    Enjoy this special time of the year and you are so lucky for being close to your sisters and CLOSE!
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always enjoy a game at family gatherings but 5 secs to find an answer would be no good for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully decorated! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete