Thursday, February 22, 2018

Women's Ice Hockey

 With great delight I snapped a not so good photo of my T.V. this morning, when I heard that the U.S. Women's Ice Hockey Team had taken the gold metal at the 2018 Winter Olympics in PyeongChang, South Korea. Pictured here with T.V. anchors of the morning NBC TODAY Show being filmed on site. in South Korea.
A far cry from the Women's Ice Hockey Team circa 1922
                                                    published by Vintage History

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. And this time the silver is our ladies. Next time, next time...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hockey in a skirt, that must have been fun! Exciting Olympics, we skated several medals 17! already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that vintage photo! I stayed up and watched that exciting game and the following medal presentation. Minnesota had SEVEN women on that team, and the next day, I had dinner at the home of of relatives of one of them. All of the US women athletes during these Olympic games have made us SO proud!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great article..I am looking so forward to your blogcomment and
    I love your page on your post.. That is so pretty..
    หนังดราม่า

    ReplyDelete