Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Weather Vanes


Well, we headed out of the hills to meet friends for a long weekend in the state capital, Denver. It is such a beautiful city. I will share more shots from our trip later.

Today I am back walking down the alleys of little Lake City. I noticed this very old (I am sure) weather vane on a barn. I wish I knew more about it. Notice the beautiful blue sky. All of our days usually start out this way. If we have clouds...they move in later in the day.

I think I will see if I can find other vanes in town....

1 comment:

  1. I spoke with friends in Denver yesterday who said that they are having fabulous weather: warm but with cool nights. As they told me, "this is why we live here!" Enjoy your time in Denver.

    I have an old weather vane that I want to put on our roofed treehouse. I will remember to send you a photo if we ever get it mounted!

    Bises,
    Genie

    ReplyDelete