Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Favorite Things

Why is this a favorite thing? I love this little vase with pine cones on the front. With no florist in town, and certainly no flowers in my yard.....I have discovered that I have a never ending supply of pine boughs!
 Expecting guests tomorrow. They are friends of my sister and they are from Germany. They have been in the U.S. on a driving trip of the west. Here for only a couple of days.... but I am afraid the weather forecast doesn't look promising. I was hoping we could take them on a hike...So what should we do an a rainy day? No, it's not raining today....but promises to the next two days.... Stay tuned....

3 comments:

  1. oh, i like that vase very much! my style!

    hmmm. i hope they speak english well. time to break out some card games or board games if they do? otherwise, a big cookfest in the kitchen for a shared feast? :)

    if all else fails, a good long nap on a rainy day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure you can enjoy yourselves inside. You have so much spirit to come with something funny, hide and seak perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Now there is a plan! The weather report was just on and they are now predicting snow! Me oh my....maybe we can go snow shoeing!

      Delete