Saturday, September 1, 2012

Momma Mia

One last entry from our trip over to Grand Junction. That night, we ate at a wonderful little Italian Restaurant on the corner of main street. Our waitress who was a real Italian Momma was the best. I missed the shot, but when she poured our coffee.... she held the pot in her right hand, up over her head...and aimed it at the cup in her left hand, which she lowered as low as it would go. I was amazed! I must admit though I did notice a few spots on the carpet! :) Good Food!

4 comments:

  1. In addition to being a good cook, it sounds like Momma is also a showman or is it showwoman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello:
    Sounds rather good and very theatrical - which we like. And there are carpet cleaners!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I bet you weren't expecting that janey! She looks like a bit of a character.

    ReplyDelete
  4. laughing at the carpet spots! but, dang, good italian food is one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete