Sunday, October 22, 2017

October

Ole' It's October! Just kidding. A Mexican Fiesta party has nothing to do with October, it is just one of the many things I have been up to...that has caused my absence.
Tom and I have been back in Texas since the beginning of October, and have had his three grown nieces from California visit, followed by my two daughters and granddaughters.
When my girls come into town they want to see the rest of the family, so we had twenty nine here for fajitas! Everything was great, except I burned the beans! One of the slow cookers that I borrowed wasn't working, which I discovered too late, and tried to finish them on the stove...only to burn them Me oh My!
I am going to get out there and take some pictures in between going to classes at the University and working out at the gym (ugh)..... that I have joined....promise!

7 comments:

  1. The table looks beautifully colourful and festive Janey, sorry about the beans ☺ Every now and then I'm tempted to join the gym.. but then I come to my senses ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it possible to have fajitas without the beans? Asked by someone who hates beans of any kind? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh how funny. Yes William, The beans were just a side dish. My husband does not like beans either.

      Delete
  3. Dearest Janey,
    So sorry for the burned beans. That was taking refried beans a step too far...
    But all what is on the table looks very tempting and no doubt there was plenty of food.
    Sending you hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a busy bee as always! All that nice food you produce to spoil your guests, amazing! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a special person to all those people who regularly enjoy your hospitality. Looks like a joyful occasion!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Every now and then I'm tempted to join the gym.. but then I come to my senses ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€


    เธซเธ™ัเธ‡เน€เธเธข์

    ReplyDelete