Monday, January 1, 2018

Here We Go!

It's a new Year!
Hopefully we won't goof this one up, like this worker did.
I spotted these signs when leaving the gym this week.(yes, I am still going). I am not sure if the same guy put up both signs...but I had a good chuckle.

What are you plans this first day of the year?
We will watch the Rose Parade on T.V. this morning and then drive over north of Dallas to have a New Year's dinner at my niece"s house.
She said black eyed peas would be on the menu. Southerner's eat black eyed peas for good luck on New Years day. You can read about this custom here: HERE

Thanks for coming by and,

HAVE A WONDERFUL NEW YEAR!


6 comments:

  1. Happy New year! I don't like the peas but know about the custom! heehee! Enjoy your day. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 2018 and enjoy your black eyed peas meal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Janey,
    Wishing you a Happy and a Healthy 2018!
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never had heard about black eyed peas, only from a rockband with that name. Funny beans!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's an oops!

    I got some photography in yesterday, but mostly spent time indoors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'am glad to read the whole content of this blog and am very excited.Thank you.

    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete