Wednesday, November 27, 2019

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

From our house to yours. Happy Thanksgiving!

Although I do realize most of my friends that come here are from other countries and do not celebrate this holiday!

So, why am I not in the kitchen cooking for the big meal tomorrow. Well, it is because our next generation have taken over the holiday celebrations, and we will go over to my niece's house tomorrow for turkey and all of the trimmings. None of our children will be home this holiday, so it is nice that my side of the family all live close.

7 comments:

  1. Have a great Thanksgiving with your niece and her family, and and how lovely that you can enjoy the celebrations without having to do all of the preparations yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janey.. how nice... no cooking! Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss my family at this time of year but I have wonderful memories and that helps! Enjoy your day! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dearest Janey,
    Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!
    We are without any family here so a quiet Thanksgiving.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Thanksgiving Janey, enjoy your family time 🌾

    ReplyDelete