Thursday, February 27, 2020

Oh My!

Well folks...it’s been over two months and my shoulder is not any better.

Won’t go into a lot of medical details...Hate it when seniors talk about nothing but their health!

The short of it is, I need a shoulder replacement. ...and that can’t even be done quickly. They tell me it will be into April. So I guess then I won’t be posting much, but the good news is I will have time to finally catch up on your blogs!

Believe it or not I am hosting a party tonight. Hated to cancel because of my silly pain....besides that is what’s nice about having family nearby....my sister is coming over to help. I may even take a picture or two!
Don’t give up on me!
Janey

7 comments:

  1. Dearest Janey,
    Good grief, we never know what lies around the bend...
    Wishing you good luck and yes, you are very fortunate for having family nearby!!!
    Wishing you all the best.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry to learn this, but hopefully after April you will quickly be soon sorted out and free of pain, and back to feeling more normal again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Before you get surgery, make sure that you are checked for torn rotator cuff. I've had a miserable time with torn rotator cuff and cortisone shots help. Beats surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor you Janey, wish you all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh gosh...best of luck with surgery. I've heard good things lately about all kinds of joint replacements. They are getting better and better all the time with faster and faster recovery times. Have fun at your party.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that is bad news Janey. It will be April before you know it! Red above had some good advice ✨

    ReplyDelete