Thursday, March 19, 2020

Let’s Take a Walk

We have had rainy weather this week which makes staying in even more difficult. So when the sun does pop out we quickly get on our walking shoes.
I decided to snap some pictures of things that caught my eye. Like this Japanese Maple
and  these pretty gates.
Some red berries 
A tidy yard
A large Cactus
An door open, but probably not for me.
An Espalier
Azaleas
and a pretty doorway.
It looks like rain again, so I am happy we went.
What are you doing to pass the time ?

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the interesting walk. I'm hoping to get out for a walk tomorrow morning. We've had some rain for the past two days but I think it clears tomorrow. I work part time and I've been working from home since Tuesday. We even had a virtual staff meeting this morning which was nice to see the familiar faces even if it was on the computer screen. Other than that, the day was pretty boring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Walking is the only thing we can do here...no visits to Amsterdam, no meetings with others. It is a sad time...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely walk Janey, the Japanese maple is gorgeous. We don't have to stay home yet, but it's probably just a matter of time. I have many things around the house and garden to keep me busy 😉

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Lush And Beautiful - What A Time For A Little Walk About - Good On Ya

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dearest Janey,
    Lovely photos and that Espalier made me think about yours, did it work?
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely shots!

    When I'm not working or running errands, I'm reading a lot.

    ReplyDelete