Friday, June 5, 2020

Recycling

Once upon a time I bought these colorful cotten dinner napkins....but over the years we didn’t use them very often.

So I repurposed them into something I am using almost daily. I find that I (make that we) are venturing out the door more and more. We both wear masks....Tom has some that look a wee bit more masculine...and we always have hand sanitizer with us. Don’t look too closely...I haven’t sewn in a very long time.
I am not fond of wearing these but will continue to do so. Trying to find something positive.... I have discovered they hide your wrinkles.
We are packing to make our annual move to the mountains, where I will continue my physical therapy . Hopefully I will have some better pictures to share when we arrive...


7 comments:

  1. They came out nice! And I'm glad you are getting ready to go to the mountains...I know you'll enjoy that! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great and what a great idea. I don't sew at all so I've relied on mail order. I like your positive outlook on the use of masks. I hadn't thought of that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Janey,
    Yeah, we wore ours too, at Mass... it is so odd as it certainly hinders you to breathe.
    Good luck with your transition to the mountains!
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh these look good, well done. I haven't been out with a mask yet... Once I will have to I am afraid. Have a nice stay in the mountains.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well that was inventive indeed Janey 😊 We haven't had to wear masks but definitely the social distancing and lot and lots of handwashing! Have a safe trip to your mountain home 💜

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Would Definitely Wear One Of Those - Way Cool - How Is That Surgically Repaired Wing Of Yours These Days

    Big Hugs J

    ReplyDelete
  7. You made beautiful masks. They would help your activities. Have a nice new week.

    ReplyDelete