Friday, December 11, 2020

This and That

 Yes, I am still here. The days get longer and starting to all look alike. Trying to find ways to stay busy....which is hard when there is nothing to do. I need to take up a new hobby. If you have any suggestions...let me know. 

We had rain this morning, which we certainly needed but I was happy to see the sun come out this afternoon . The forecast is for more rain accompanied by a cold front later today, so I took a quick walk. There are still pretty leaves still on the trees, but the cold air should take care of that.

Hmmm, what is this?


Yep, one of my neighbors is paying someone to pick up the dog poop in their yard. Now to me that is the height of laziness!

 Hopefully the vaccine is coming to all of us soon. How do you feel about taking it?obviously I am all for it. Stay Safe.

6 comments:

  1. Dearest Janey,
    Can't believe that one is paying someone to pick up his/her pooches 'poop'...
    Our days are getting shorter; how is that for your region - did you jump two weeks ahead?
    No boring moment here YET. Our problem still is lack of time for doing it all.
    Would love to find some more time for actual reading but this afternoon, while having our small car (for hauling the bikes) serviced I enjoyed reading a small booklet. AND enjoyed watching a goo old day Bonanza movie. What a great moral stories those old movies contained! a far cry from the modern day entertainment... Don't care about that at all.
    Hope you're not getting bored!
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, now I've heard of everything! I had no idea there was a 'service' like this! Oh my! I wouldn't want that job! lol I'll have to think up you a new hobby! lol I may start sketching again this week. A little set of watercolors and a pad of paper are fun to play with too! Holiday hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Janey you made me laugh out loud.. a dog poo picker up, that's hilarious 😀 Obviously enough people use the service for there to be a business. This would be a perfect time to do a online painting course Janey, I think you would be good at it 🌹

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whel that is the limit, to hire someone to remove the poop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now there is a business that I would never have thought of. I'm all for the vaccine and will get it when it becomes available. The trees in your first shot are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete