Tuesday, July 30, 2013

The Morning After


 click on photo to enlarge

We ate too much at the dinner party the night before. So, around here you  hit the trails the next day instead of the gym!

With this behind us


and this ahead of us, Tom and I headed out (early)



 to The Dillon Pinnacles

Even though it looks like dry desert....

There were a few trees, and even a bench along an old creek bed.
I was having trouble balancing the camera on a rock...which is why I am falling back on the bench just as the timer went off! Ha!


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. That "gym" is a lot more attractive than any others I've been visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admire your hiking, we mostly cycle rather than walking, but it is excercise isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a gorgeous gym!! What spectacular views!!!!

    ReplyDelete