Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Happy Holidays

I have been busy enjoying my family this holiday season...but wanted my blogger friends to know that I wish you the happiest of holidays...You have been an important part of my life this year.....
In our house we make cookies for Santa Claus
Meet my helper...two and a half year old Hannah, who had a ball until she fell off of that little stool she was on!
She is fine...and the cookies are ready. Hope you are ready at your house too.

Celebrate!....and stay safe...Janey

4 comments:

  1. oh, such a cutie! glad she's okay. nothing a cookie wouldn't cure, i'm sure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun to have a helper! The cookies look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pleased that Hannah is no worse for wear, little sweetie.
    Now about this cookie business, I can see with raised eyebrows that I am going to have to lift my game somewhat if I'm to equal these creative and delectable delights. Oh! I know you must have more time than me to be this imaginative. That's it. ;)
    They cookies are wonderful, but the tradition of teaching Hannah is beautiful and the best part. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing the blog so well and I hope you have something new for me to study.
    ភ្នាល់កីឡាប្រដាល់

    ReplyDelete