Sunday, December 7, 2014

I'm Back!

Sorry, I haven't been posting as usual. We had an unexpected early arrival.
Little Miss Abigail weighing in at 5 lbs. 7oz arrived one month ahead of schedule.
Since she arrived in North Carolina, Tom and I hit the road.
I am happy to report that mother and baby are doing just fine.So is Dad...they are all just a little sleepy.

We sure do have a lot of grandchildren. Tom has eight and I have two.
So together we have ten. Five boys and five girls.
Oops I almost forgot, Tom also has three great grandchildren.
We feel blessed.

I will try my best to get back to blogging....but I am about ten days behind schedule this holiday season, and playing catch up.. I will bet that you busy this time of year too?  Janey

8 comments:

  1. awww! teeny tiny little girl. glad everyone is doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's such a cutie! Congratulations to you and all the family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is very tiny, had to go to google to find out in kilo's. But she looks wonderful, congratulations Janey with sweet Abigail.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful news Janey! so pleased to hear that Mum and babe are doing fine, and Dad too!
    She's just precious. As we say here, you and Tom are gathering a mob.
    Great news!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Janey! Grandchildren are a blessing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Little Abigail is adorable - an early Christmas blessing. Looks like she would fit in a stocking!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful holiday gift. May she remain forever the treasure that she is now. Kiss her for me. I LOVE babes!!

    ReplyDelete