Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Sweet Voices

I don't seem to shop much at malls anymore. I prefer little specialty shops, and do a lot of buying online; but I did run by the Mall yesterday. Yes, I ran, or at least walked fast after parking my car. Everyone seems to be in a hurry around here, actually just short of  a panic. I even saw a sign that advertised: For You Last Minute Shoppers' Hey guys ....this is NOT last minute!.....and then I heard music.
 and it stopped me in my tracks. There was a children's choir singing Christmas music. Such pretty little voices. The music not only caused me to pause, but brought back memories of my own children preforming at this time of year. Are any of you feeling rushed this time of year?

6 comments:

  1. The best part of Christmas is children and it must have been lovely to see their little faces and pretty little voices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A children's choir at Christmastime is a beautiful thing! I'm not feeling rushed, except for cleaning house, making food, and decorating with company coming. I do almost all of my shopping at Amazon. Makes it SO easy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope! Simplifying the holidays has been a gift to self. I prefer concentrating on the family meals now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could almost hear them Janey! How wonderful, and the children would reap such joy from this.
    We had a band going up and down our suburban streets playing Christmas carols last night..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you made a stop for this photo.

    ReplyDelete