Wednesday, December 31, 2014

The Napkin

Well, no one asked me if I folded all of those napkins.
Remember I was going to fold twenty three of these for our Christmas party?

and...I guess everyone was too nice to tell me that I had done it wrong. Look at this, compared to the top one. The flaps should be turned under. I finally figured it out. That's okay, because instead

I used these paper ones.
Maybe next time I will try the others. I think instead of a knife for the trunk, maybe a candy cane and a peppermint for the star on top. It would be a lot of work but, after all, Rose from Oz  has so generously offered to come and help ....oh Oz is short for Ozstralia (which we apparently call Australia).

4 comments:

  1. Sometimes paper napkins are the way to go! The other napkins turned out nicely though. Have a happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The paper ones look so beautiful, they are very artistic nowadays. I remember we had in the past only, red, geen or white paper ones. I hadn't noticed you did it the wrong way with the tree, I was only flabbergasted you even managed to do this. I wouldn't have the patience to do this 23 times....

    ReplyDelete
  3. i don't think one soul minded the replacements!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great article..I am looking so forward to your blogcomment and
    I love your page on your post.. That is so pretty
    អ្វីទៅកាស៊ីណូអនឡាញ

    ReplyDelete