Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Smart People

I just love smart people, don't you? They inspire me....to do what I am not sure? Maybe I just enjoy them in hopes that they will rub off on me.
Today I attended the Author Reading
of Over The Hill And Gaining Speed, by Kay Rock. Kay has realized her dream in retirement of publishing a book. It is a compilation of the essays she wrote over a ten year period for the newspaper in her hometown of Doylestown, Pennsylvania. It is witty, insightful, and at times thought provoking...and today's presentation was all of those things...including enjoyable.
I might add that I am proud to say that Kay is one of my summertime pals.

5 comments:

  1. I love those meetings with authors, I often go here to lectures and it is always nice to listen to them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks like a happy woman who is enjoying her retirement. I checked but my library doesn't have it yet. I'll ask them to buy it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kate it is on Amazon....and she will soon be on Kindle.

      Delete
  3. She looks like a happy woman who is enjoying her retirement.


    เย็ดสาว

    ReplyDelete