Friday, December 16, 2016

A Day at the Spa

Yes, I have been at the Spa all day
This is not a normal thing that I do....It was a gift my husband gave me back in September for my birthday, and I finally got around to using it. No, this is not the first time I have had a spa day, but the first time in a long time.
First things first. They assigned me a locker for my belongings (clothes),

and issued me a soft over sized robe
Of course I had to check out all of the toiletries displayed for  use....wonder if anyone else does this?
I noticed that there were containers of water with fruit ... everywhere. Apparently it is important to stay hydrated.
First up was a 50 minute full body massage. Oh my that felt good.
I was then ushered into a darkened room lined with comfortable lounges, and soft music playing. People came and went...and I had an opportunity to snap a picture when the room was empty. I am not sure they would be happy about me photographing them.
During this break I had of cup of green tea.
Next up was a pedicure, with a friendly lady who was a good conversationalist.
Meanwhile back in the room with the lounges, my lunch magically appeared...Oops I noticed the other ladies ordered salads. Hmmm well, I was being pampered and didn't want lettuce. If it makes you feel any better I didn't eat the chips.
Then it is time for an 80 min facial. I could get use to this. I know I know...not my most flattering angle.

From there I received a manicure.Where I forgot to take a photograph..and my magical day was over...just in time for Cinderella to go back home and join the Christmas rush. Thanks for coming along... I hope you enjoyed our Spa Day!



2 comments: