Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Home Tour Part ll

Another home on the home tour was
this two story Mediterranean style home built in 1923.
In this home, like the remainder of the others, I was not allowed to take photos. So shhh! I had to sneak one of this amazing stained glass arched window in the dining room, that was an original to the home.You will notice that the walls were painted a pretty shade of blue...a color pulled from the window.
I behaved myself and didn't sneak pictures at the other homes....but there was one last home, and I was allowed to photograph it. Stay tuned.

4 comments:

  1. I like you visits and have a look in the houses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a very attractive home, and the window is charming

    ReplyDelete
  3. The home looks inviting, I like the colors popping out of the stained glass window. So attractive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That stained glass is an amazing sight!

    ReplyDelete