Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What's in Your Purse?

Those that carry one! I remember when I would run out the door and not even take a purse...footloose and carefree. Now I carry a large purse and within it this small plastic case, that believe it of not has at least twenty small items in it ...just in case I (or anyone else) might possibly need something. I am good in any type of emergency. Anything from a headache, allergy attack to a  small cut. Need to measure a piece of furniture, remove a spot , sanitize your hands, or even pick your teeth....I am your gal!( Sorry, you have to do your own picking).

I don't know why I am not proud of this .. Is it a sign of aging, being responsible or the fact that I am a Virgo? Sometimes I would like to see what it would be like to throw caution to the wind...and not be so sensible.....
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Go ahead...give it a whirl. Throw the damned thing away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I am surprised you carry all the things with you. I think you can without it can you? Only when you are on a holiday in the middle of nowhere perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay girls...I will take one step at a time and work on it?

    ReplyDelete