Saturday, August 26, 2017

New Neighbor

I wasn't going to post these pictures, because of the poor quality. ...but I must show you my new neighbor.
I was at the kitchen window when I noticed what I thought was a coyote watching me from across the road. I grabbed my cell phone and tried to get a picture...but my quick movement startled him. That is when I noticed the white tip on his tail, and realized it was a large fox.
A couple of days latter I was headed down into town, and there he was again on a hill beside the road. I stopped and didn't dare lower my window as I knew he was easily spooked...so again a poor photo.
One of our neighbors has also seen him. Apparently he makes a daily trip down to the river. You never know what you will see around here.

7 comments:

  1. You were lucky to get any kind of photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Foxes are coming to urban areas more and more. Even in Amsterdam they walk in the innercity in the evenings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have that camera ready just in case Janey 😀

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dearest Janey,
    Never mind the less sharp photos but how exciting to share something like that!
    I've only seen once a red fox with her young near our pond during full moon. Breathtaking.
    Enjoy your surroundings and have a happy new week.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for this your broadcast provided bright clear concept..
    หนังสงคราม

    ReplyDelete