Friday, April 21, 2017

Stealth Photography

Is that what you call it when you are sneaking a picture when you the sign clearly says:. No Photographs in store?
 I wanted to show you what I understand is a vegetable that is on sale at a nearby gourmet grocery store. I have never seen such a thing. Have you?
 The sign clearly says what they are...but it was the price that made me catch my breath! I checked online and it said they are prepared similar to the way you would prepare asparagus...I think I will stick to asparagus...

4 comments:

  1. Did you know that they are actually the newly unfurling fiddle heads of ferns?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fiddleheads tend to be widely available here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no idea what these are but it must be eatable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have heard the term but have never seen them prepared. Nor obviously have I ever eaten them.

    ReplyDelete