Friday, February 14, 2014

Family Night Out

On a previous blog I showed you photos of the Bass Hall in Ft. Worth and said I would be going soon... for the first time.


...so last night I was able to take some pictures inside.
We attended Ghost...the musical on stage
A shot at the ceiling in the lobby.
A look at the open, winding staircase
The balconies inside
and the ceiling above our heads
We attended with three of my four sisters L to R: Polly, Nancy, that's me, and Suzanne
Oh yes. Our husbands came along too!
It is so much fun living in the same town with family!







5 comments:

  1. A great outing! Do you know how lucky you are to have close family ties such as this? I think you do appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Kate...I do realize how fortunate I am. I think we have made the right decision by moving closer.

      Delete
  2. That is a fabulous venue Janey. Yes it must be super to be closer to your sisters. I can't imagine not having mine just ten minutes away from me.. although sometimes I do wish it was a wee bit further :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful theatre and fun indeed to meet your family so often now. Your sister on the right is a look-a-like of you!

    ReplyDelete