Sunday, May 19, 2013

If You Can Stand One More!

I simply had to show you this one old kitchen. Since I love  green depression glass.


and this cool old sink

but...remember The Old Home Supply?


These folks on the tour, had purchased a large section of old  windows and used it to decorate in their entry way.

 It reminded me of one of my daughter's weddings. Their reception was in an old house. We hung three old casement windows on the porch, with table assignments painted in each window pane.

3 comments:

  1. Very creative. That old kitchen brings back memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the old sink - brought back memories of the farmhouse i grew up in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed all of the 'home tours' Janey, sometimes I think we're always on the look out for new home decorating ideas :)

    ReplyDelete