Wednesday, January 21, 2015

The Dessert

What shall we have for dessert for our dinner party? Well, since I am cooking everything else...I figure I can buy the dessert. We have a shop in Ft Worth that makes nothing but bundt cakes....and they are delicious.

They do sell three sizes. I think the largest will work for us. Tom by the way, went with me to order it, as they do have free samples!
A display in the corner with a Valentine theme,

and this is the one we bought  last month......to add to our Christmas dessert buffet when my family was here.

I hope that you are having a sweet Wednesday!

6 comments:

  1. I don't think I've ever tried a bundt cake Janey, must look up a recipe and see what they're all about!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet post!! I have made lots of Bundt cakes in the past. . . always a success.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Janey,
    You are lucky for having such a great bakery!
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, gosh - I could eat a slice right now with a cup of decaf!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have seen them here too and I like them so much. They are so tasty and very fresh and look so beautiful, to bite in.

    ReplyDelete