Sunday, February 21, 2016

Barbeque

I apologize  in advance to all of the vegetarians out there. ...but ever once in a while a Texas gal hungers for barbecue.
Being still fairly new in town, we had to try several places over the last couple of years, and have settled on this place.
I don't think much of anything has changed around this place since 1958. There is usually a full house, but this was early on a Monday night. I enjoyed a delicious sliced beef sandwich with all of the trimmings and I am good until the next craving hits me. If you are ever in Ft. Worth, Texas I highly recommend this place.

5 comments:

  1. I can imagine you had the feeling, don't resist it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am trying to convert to a plant based diet and it is hard. A barbecue sounds like heaven to me (until I think of the animals!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't eat much red meat, but occasionally I, too, get the urge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sign reminds me of signs for a barbecue festival that comes through here once or twice a year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dearest Janey,
    Well, once in a while one can enjoy it when we add lots of raw veggies to it (salad bar idea...) and cut down on the portion it works well!
    Sounds like you found what you craved for.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete