Monday, February 15, 2016

Moorish?

I have been getting back to my morning walk, but haven't been getting around to it until the afternoon, so I guess it really isn't a morning walk? Tom and I decided to go in a different direction, and we came across this house.
I thought it was a bit unusual. It seems to be some sort of Moroccan or Moorish architecture?
 The afternoon sun was casting a shadow over it, but I zoomed in so you could see the entry a bit better. Don't get me wrong...I think it is very pretty...just a bit unusual for Ft. Worth, Texas.

7 comments:

  1. That was a good find. The architecture looks very different.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is neat. moorish mixed with mission?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its nice, I like it. It reminds me a bit of an Arts and Crafts house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dearest Janey,
    At least you had plenty of sunshine for your walk; just like we had this afternoon for our walk together.
    But we for sure did not come across any such lovely building!
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't see the house very well to have an opinion, but it looks very different indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Unusual is good; it certainly caught your attention!!

    ReplyDelete