Monday, October 15, 2012

Could you Spell That Please

Leucocoprinus Birbaumil....Who names these things!? The internet tells me that this is name of the brightly colored yellow mushrooms that have popped in one of my pot plants in the backyard.

I was thinking they were kind of cute. But, the article, that I pulled up, said they grow from contaminated potting soil ....and that the soil and the plant should be destroyed.
                 I am already wearing  TEXAS's favorite cologne, just to leave the house.

I am thinking it's not safe out there. Leucocoprinus Birnbaumil and West Nile Virus lurking. Maybe I would be safer ...like in Colorado?

2 comments:

  1. You better stay at home the whole winter ha,ha. But you don't have to destroy them, I think they are harmless unless you eat them.

    ReplyDelete