Thursday, October 25, 2012

Take a Guess


This old car was alongside me yesterday morning when on an errand. I wanted to get over behind it so that I could read the decal on the trunk....but I never could. I tried researching last night , on the internet, what kind of car it was. My husband was so sure that it was a 1937 Pontiac....but we couldn't find one exactly like this with the same back window, trunk design, etc. Maybe you know?

If I am missing for a couple of days. Please know that I will return...Janey
 
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. I can't help you, I know nothing about cars, only it has four wheels. But I like this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For a minute there I thought that I was back in Cuba! A very elegant-looking car! The make and model? Don't know I just either ride or drive them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That makes three in a row Janey, no idea but it is a beauty for sure. ,

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a 1936 Plymouth 2 door humpback sedan!

    ReplyDelete