Sunday, June 30, 2013

The Old Texaco


This little gas station has been around here for a long time...and even though it is an independent station now...we all still refer to it as the Old Texaco...which it was at one time

It's a place where you can stop in for a great breakfast or some delicious barbecue
You can see they saved the old sign and brought it indoors.

Tom and I were walking for exercise, and we stopped here and shared this giant cinnamon roll.....I am afraid it may have cancelled out our calorie burn?
Come back tomorrow and I will show you what else goes on at The Old Texaco!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Glad you shared the roll, that must be like a stone in your stomac. I like the old sign of the Texaco.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The roll looks delicious. If you can get your exercise by taking the walk, and then also get a treat like this, what else can you want or need the rest of the day?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janey, That cinnamon roll definitely looks caloric-wicked. I invite you to start to visit my Santa Fe blog, too! http://mysantafe-kate.blogspot.com/2013/07/facade-theme-day-july-1-2013.html

    ReplyDelete