Saturday, September 21, 2013

Sports Cars part ll


More photos from The Colorado Grand visiting to our town.

You should have heard the engine roar on this Maserati!

I thought this was a neat idea. Filming the road ahead!

Local volunteers cooking lunch for the drivers

Several of the old cars had leather hood straps

I thought it was so sweet that this woman driver,  allowed a little boy to sit in her car for a photo

I think everyone would be in agreement of what a fun day it was!
Reading online, I saw  that the entry fee was $6,000 per car... Which, I guess is why they were able to leave money in all the towns they visited.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. wow! $6k. but i suppose folks who've invested tons more than that in their vehicles don't mind...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the leather straps - I haven't seen that before!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the leather straps - I haven't seen that before!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is an enormous entry fee!!

    ReplyDelete