Tuesday, February 11, 2020

A Fancy Ride

Many of you know that I have been in Austin, TX this past week helping out with my newest granddaughter. Tom had driven me down but had to return home. He had every intention of coming back to pick me up at the end of the week, although I decided I wanted to try a new bus service.
 That bus service is a luxury bus service connecting our states largest cities. We do have a short haul airline service..but paying for a last minute ticket, having to arrive at the airport and hour before flight time, standing in long security lines was not very appealing to me, and besides like I said, I was curious about this bus service..
Well let me tell you, it was amazing!. There was an attendant onboard offering pillows, and blankets. She also served free food, coffee, soft drinks, endless snacks and liquor was available for purchase.With free WIFI and a selection of movies not to mention the comfy seats....I felt like I was in a first class section of a plane.I will surely become a frequent customer!

13 comments:

  1. Like WoW - Pleased You Were Able To Pamper Yourself - Hope The Scenery Out The Window Was Just As Pleasant

    Be Well
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds nice! I'm guessing they have bathrooms? Did the bus stop often? And how does the price compare to plane tickets?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Janey,
    That sounds like a terrific ride back home and so true about the luxury versus long waiting times.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  4. It does look very comfy and luxurious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa!!!! Who knew?? That looks fabulous...how long did it take?
    And congrats on the new grandbebe!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The seats look so comfy. I think I would like that! Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks like an amazing way to travel. By the time you figure in the extra time it takes at airports along with the hassle, this seems like a better option.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks like a great option. How long was your trip?

    ReplyDelete
  9. It was the same if I drove myself. Three hours door to door. Nonstop

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds fantastic Janey, all the comforts without the stress of driving yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How amazing is that! My hubby and I went on the internet to read more about these neat busses! We even looked to see what is in FL. What a great way to travel!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your Affiliate Money Printing Machine is waiting -

    Plus, earning money online using it is as simple as 1..2..3!

    Here's how it all works...

    STEP 1. Tell the system which affiliate products the system will push
    STEP 2. Add some PUSH BUTTON TRAFFIC (it LITERALLY takes 2 minutes)
    STEP 3. Watch the affiliate system explode your list and sell your affiliate products for you!

    Are you ready?

    Click here to make money with the system

    ReplyDelete