Wednesday, May 1, 2013

A Quick Trip


Both having appointments, Tom and I headed out yesterday for a very short ...less than 24 hrs. round trip to Houston..We were welcomed by our hosts  with wine and appetizers on their deck overlooking the lake......ahhhh...Poor Tom I dropped him off at the dentist ..

I was intrigued by how she wrote the name on the glasses instead of using wine charms. Seems this is a pen called a wine writer....that easily washes off..I thought it a clever idea! 

*second picture from the Wine Writer web-site.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Well, this is definitely a way for people to find their own glass if the party gets too wild.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You live between two cities it seems, but at least you learned something new there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you are right Marianne. We are going back down on the 14th!

      Delete