Sunday, July 27, 2014

Cabin Redo

There is a sweet little cabin, down on the river that friends of ours from Houston rent for a month every summer. The new owner has just spruced it up and given it a new name.
 Most of the changes are apparent in the kitchen. I wish that I had a before photo.
Where she added a vintage refrigerator
that has pink trim on the interior. I know it is small, but they  have an extra fridge in the utility room.
Great new bar stools
that match the (new) old Formica table in the kitchen

I love the new name of the cabin. We do have a lot of Blue Birds around here, and the house sits on a little bluff above the river. Good job Kristen!

4 comments:

  1. Quite an interesting retro look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet rental! If I were interested in renting this, where would I look? I googled Bluebird Bluff Co but came up with nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kate the new owner is only honoring the res of the renters that had already reserved. It unfortunately will no longer be a rental.

    ReplyDelete