Friday, October 30, 2015

Yuk!

This is not an advertisement....and it should not be tried at home (or elsewhere).
These are two products that I use when I travel. The one on the left is a face cream (yes it is supposed to erase wrinkle too), that has a SPF of 30. The one on the right is a small size of the toothpaste that I use. The tubes look an awful lot alike.
especially from the back.

You guessed it. I got up recently at the hotel, put face cream on my toothbrush and started brushing before I realized what I had done. Oh my, I can't tell you how awful face cream tastes!
Have you ever done something so crazy?

7 comments:

  1. I think it is easy to do. On an international flight instead of putting eye lubrication on my eye I squirted lens cleaner on my right eye. Frightening! It hurt momentarily but then my eyesight cleared up. I worried that it had done permanent damage but luckily it was not the case. whew!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HaHa! That is Funny! One time, I put sour milk in my grandsons sippy cup. Of course, I didn't know it had gone bad. He squinched up his little face and said, "I don't like it". Bless it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Acckk... yuck!

    The occasion that comes to mind was watching the news one evening, something about a tablespoon of salt. I went to the kitchen, poured a tablespoon, and swallowed it. Accck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Today, I applied hair conditioner to Bob's back instead of lotion - the bottles look the same. I was wondering why it didn't rub in like usual! Now, I want tot know if the face cream works if you use it properly???

    ReplyDelete