Monday, September 30, 2019

Remember Me?

Hello friends! Gee I have been gone for a long time, but we are finally home from eighteen days in Europe.
First stop was Paris. My husband jokes and says "Janey thinks Paris is on the way to everywhere".
We did spend five days  there and had our usual wonderful time. Since this was not our first trip we decided not to do the usual,but hey stopping by the Eiffel is a must.
A friend told us that the Van Gogh Lumieres exhibition was in town. I think this exhibit started in The Netherlands, but it will be in Paris through December. All of Van Goghs painting are illuminated onto 40 foot walls and slowly drift by.
The scenes (or paintings) change seamlessly before your eyes, and to beautiful music.
I suggest if it comes to your town, it is worth a visit.
You can even become a character in one of his paintings!

8 comments:

  1. I am pleased that you have had a great trip - I like the idea of the Van Gogh Lumieres exhibition very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That multimedia show is quite stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Janey,
    Happy for you for having pulled off a wonderful and very special trip.
    No doubt the Van Gogh Lumières exhibition was great!
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back Janey, I absolutely agree with you re Paris, the first or last visit to anywhere 😉 I would definitely go to see this exhibition but have a feeling it might not get here unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to see you again with wonderful photos. I don't think the Van Gogh exhibition was here too, I have read about on internet it and it seemed wonderful to me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you've been traveling and having a great time, Janey. I like your photos of the light exhibit. We're very dry here in CO and under very high fire danger.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh How Delightful. So Pleased You All Took A Moment To See The VG Exhibit And On A Massive Scale. Like WoW. Looking Forward To Hearing More About Your Trip.

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  8. Becoming part of the painting is so cool!

    ReplyDelete