Thursday, December 26, 2019

As we sail into the new year

Just wanted to say hello and apologize  for my absence. I am recovering after my fall and have also been out of town for the Christmas holidays. Tom and I were in Austin with our youngest daughter and family. I haven’t been taking very many pictures. Although...

This is a colorful image on some notecards my little granddaughter Hannah designed for me. A sailboat bobbing along with whales and sharks below and sea gulls above (complete with legs and feet). Hannah is seven years old and so enjoys painting. 
I am hoping all of you had very happy and festive holiday !

5 comments:

  1. Dearest Janey,
    Hannah's imagination is lovely and I especially adore her sea gulls with feet and legs. She gives them a chance for escaping dangers!
    Enjoy the ending of this year in a tranquil way.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW, Quite The Artist - Very Nice

    Stay Strong,
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hannah is a budding talent. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete